- SOMPO JAPAN NIPPONKOA Headquarters Building 42nd floor 1-26-1, Nishi-shinjuku Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-8338
- 03-5777-8600 (Hello Dial Service)
- 10:00-18:00 (entry by 30 minutes before the closing time)
- Fees vary by exhibit
(For more information, please check the exhibition page or call the Hello Dial Service)
*Entry to the museum shop is free
- Days closed
- Mondays (open if it is a holiday)
New Year holidays,
and periodically during changes of exhibits
- Train : 5-minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station West Exit, Marunouchi Line Shinjuku Station and Nishi-Shinjuku Station, Oedo Line Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station
Car : About 3 minutes from Shinjuku Interchange
Permanent Display Paintings
Van Gogh’s 《Sunflowers》, Gauguin’s 《L’Allée des Alyscamps,Arles》 and Cézanne’s 《Pommes et Servieette》 are on regular display.
Paul Gauguin’s《L’Allée des Alyscamps,Arles》is not on display during in the period below. From September 27th to December, 2016.
Paul Gauguin’s《L’Allée des Alyscamps,Arles》is on loan to the exhibition “Van Gogh and Gauguin: Reality and Imagination” at Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum.